Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Film

Posted by Michael J. Cargill

It's been forever since I added anything new to the stream so thought I'd correct that.

I've been shooting a lot with film cameras lately. A Yashica Mat 124, A Cannon 35mm, and a Lomo Diana F. 

The more I shoot, the more I realize that my post work is made to look like the shots were done on film, so figured I'd cut out the middle man, and actually give film a shot. It's a lot less precise, and sometimes a bit of a crapshoot as you don't know what you got until you get it back from the lab, but thus far, I've been pretty pleased with the results. 

Here are a few of my favorites









0 comments:

Post a Comment


Full sets at http://www.flickr.com/photos/majicfilms/

Email me at majicfilms@gmail.com

All Photos Copyright Michael J. Cargill Photography