Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

365: June Favs

Posted by Michael J. Cargill

I took picture 302 out of 365 in my year long project. Only 63 left to go!!! And I will admit 2 things
1 - I'm shocked that me being the procrastinating, project abandoning SOB that I am has still not missed a day in over 300 days, and 2 - I'll be kinda glad when it's over! Don't get me wrong, I'll keep shooting, and it'll be a while before I'm able to leave the apartment camera-less, but I'm eager to take what I've learned during this project, and focus the energy elsewhere.

After a break I may try it again, but with less constraint, and a more focused theme. We'll see.

Anyway, these are my favorite shots from June. Doesn't mean they're the best, just that I like em.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Full sets at http://www.flickr.com/photos/majicfilms/

Email me at majicfilms@gmail.com

All Photos Copyright Michael J. Cargill Photography