Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Old Friend, New Pics

Posted by Michael J. Cargill

I got to spend some time this weekend with an old friend I haven't seen in a while.

Jonathan Etes is a Chicago based photographer (check out some his work here and  here) who unlike me doesn't have a hang up about being on the other side of the camera.

These pics were shot around the city on an unusually warm November day in New York.





With New York legend Louis Mendes

                                                                    Posing with Louis' 1940's era Speed Graphic camera.

2 comments:

JEJUNEJE said...

That photographer is HOTTTT!

JEJUNEJE said...

another link to his exceptional photography, photography is jonetes.com how do I know these things?

Post a Comment


Full sets at http://www.flickr.com/photos/majicfilms/

Email me at majicfilms@gmail.com

All Photos Copyright Michael J. Cargill Photography